Toshiba TDP-S8 Projector Won't Power On

Jessie Adan Morris jessie at confettiantiques.com
Tue Mar 31 13:06:41 MDT 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009 11:52:53 am Joel Finlinson wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Jessie Adan Morris <
>
> jessie at confettiantiques.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Nope, but it just goes to show, TANSTAAFL. :)
> > >
> > >                 --Levi
> >
> > Yup. Ain't it the truth!
> >
> > --
> >
> > Jessie Morris
>
> Have you checked on the Toshiba website?  It might tell you something
> useful.....
>
> http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=SB&
>os=&category=&moid=1209158&rpn=TDP&modelFilter=TDP-S8U&selCategory=8&selFami
>ly=408341&selModel=1209158%7CTDP
>

>     JOEL

Well, I recently (last night) opened it up. In the power supply there were a
couple of bad capacitors. I haven't replaced them yet, though. Radio Shack
doesn't carry them, so I'll have to go to the Central Utah Electrical Supply
place and get some. :) I hope that's all that's wrong.

--

Jessie Morris