UVUG Kickoff Event

Ryan Bonnett ryan at vucci.com
Mon Mar 16 16:21:05 MDT 2009

Hi PLUG,

All of you are invited to the UVUG (Utah Virtualization Users Group) kickoff event this Monday, March 23rd at the McKay Events Center at 6:00 pm. Enjoy a free dinner, short keynote address on the future of virtualization, prizes, and then Utah Valley Thunder's (professional indoor football team) first home game for free.

Your name -
Your email address -
Company you work for -
Your title -

If you'd like to have your family join you for the game, let Corey know (he can get free tickets for your family).

This should be a lot of fun.

Thanks,

Ryan

About UVUG
The Utah Virtualization Users Group is dedicated to virtualization in the IT space. Our goal is to provide opportunities for education, knowledge transfer, training, discussions, demonstrations, and networking. As a local users group, we physically meet monthly and have an online discussion forum for IT professionals interested in all things virtualization (server & storage virtualization, cloud computing, virtual desktops, going green, network & software virtualization, and more).

www.vucci.com/uvug