Good PHP/MySQL Book

Richard Esplin richard at
Sat Mar 7 16:50:59 MST 2009

Stuart, you are only making the situation worse. You can learn some compassion
reading this book:

From the product description:
"Individuals with mental illnesses . . . have a double burden . . . Not only
must they cope with disabling disorders, but they also must contend with the
negative attitudes of the public toward those disorders."

Give the guy a break!

Note: I have never read this book, I just though it applicable in a humorous