Job Posting: PHP Engineer

Steve Meyers steve-plug at
Tue Jun 30 14:30:29 MDT 2009

PHP Engineer
$70,000 - $90,000 DOE

We are looking for an experienced engineer to work on a Flex/PHP/MySQL team. is an established company servicing the law enforcement
sector.  We are leading the industry in our space and building new
offerings that are not available elsewhere.  If you are interested in
contributing to an experienced, intelligent team of engineers who have
excellent executive support, we are interested in your application.

Required skills:
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- 3+ years experience with MySQL
- experience with frameworks / design patterns
- experience developing object oriented code
- experience developing RIAs a plus
- Flex development a plus
- Facebook development a plus

- Health insurance