Nerds in the Sun (PLUG InterLUG BBQ) - This Saturday, 12-2pm Scera Park Red Pavilion

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:25:10 MDT 2009

I think it's been around a bit already, but I wanted to make sure that
those who've not seen an announcement about the 'Nerds in the Sun' BBQ
this Saturday get the opportunity to come and nerd out with the rest
of us.  Families are welcome and should feel right at home with other
families of their geeks and nerds.  We're doing food potluck and
hardware potluck.  Bring one item from each category to share.

UTOS is providing 40 hamburgers, buns (with fixins) and drinks (water
and soda for 40).  Victor Villa (mindjuju) is bringing his massive
grill to cook them all.  So come early and come hungry.

More information is available online:

http://blog.utos.org/2009/05/27/event-nerds-in-the-sun-plug-summer-bbq/
http://plug.org/node/143

See you all there.