Iphone

David Garcia garciada at acrllc.com
Tue Jun 16 11:42:16 MDT 2009

Does anyone have an idea what linux based streaming server that can
pickup video streams from  an iphone video stream.  I am familiar with
darwin but my application is using rtmp to view live stream video and I
need to change the iphone protocol (rtp or rtsp) to rtmp.  If anyone has
any thoughts I would appreciate it.
--

David Garcia
VP of Product Development

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of
the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at
once so that we may take the appropriate action.