Need some help finding a web app to fit a problem

Nathan Blackham kemotaha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:41:14 MDT 2009

I have been asked to help with distributing items from an estate.  The
goal is to allow all the members provide input on items that are part of
the estate in a confidential manner, so that the executor can divvy up
the items fairly and to people who want them.  I need to create/find an
web app that will do the following:

- Allow people to look at the item (picture may be included, but not
always)
- Record input from people on a per item basis on a scale ( must have,
like to have, could use, don't want)
- Keep the results confidential expect to the admin.
- possibly be able to add public comments from users about items (to
give stories about an item, etc.)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I am somewhat under a time
crunch.  If I don't find anything, in the next couple of days, I will
have to start coding something that will work up.

Thanks,

Nathan