OT - Automation QA Engineer Wanted

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:11:57 MDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Francisco Diaz <fcodiaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> My company (located in the Pleasant Grove area) is looking for Rock
> Star QA Engineer

I've got a leather jacket and a list of demands; I'll have my agent
send them to you.  Not that it matters; I'm so attractive and talented
that you're lucky I'm even responding.  If you want me to actually
come to your company on my next tour, you're going to have to work a
lot harder than just sending out a mass email looking for any old Rock
Star.  I must be requested personally - not by name, but by my logo
which I have adopted in place of a legal name.