OT - Automation QA Engineer Wanted

Francisco Diaz fcodiaz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:41:16 MDT 2009

Hello guys,

My company (located in the Pleasant Grove area) is looking for Rock
Star QA Engineer, so if you have the skills mentioned below, send me
an e-mail (not to the list) with your updated resume, my e-mail is:
fcodiaz at gmail.com

Thanks and sorry for the OT

Have a nice day.

Code debugging skills: Medium to Advanced
OS Skills: Linux (Debian) and Windows XP/2000/2003/etc; MacOS is highly desired.
Automation Skills: Advanced (Ruby preferred)
Server Testing Skills: Experience highly desired.
SQL Skills: PostgreSQL highly desired.
Testing Experience: 3-10 years
Team Player
Adaptable
Very quick learner
Proactive thinking on finding critical customer issues

If you have anyone you know even if they are happy where they are in
another company, we might be able to make them more happy here.

--
        ((o)(o))
fcodiaz at gmail.com
"...the source code holds all of the answer..."