wall adapter

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Fri Jul 31 22:46:23 MDT 2009

My router stopped working, and I have reason to believe that the power
supply is the source of the problem.  However, I'm a little hesitant to
spend money on a brand new wall adapter if I'm not completely sure.
Does anyone have a power adapter they would be willing to loan me for a
few days or to sell for cheap?  It needs to be able to do 5V at 3A
(15W), and the plug is a coaxial 2.1mm/5.5mm.

Alternatively, is there a good place to get one for cheap?  It turns out
that the terms are really hard to search for online, and the best I
could find was $25.  After getting confused with cryptic tables of part
numbers, I'm at the point where I would really appreciate any good (or
bad) advice. :)

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/