Need Member Input re: Kimball Larsen

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Wed Jul 29 21:21:36 MDT 2009

Brian J Rogers wrote:

> I don't really care too much, I just marked it as spam and went on with
> my day, but I highly doubt that this was an accident to be sent overall.
> It seems he is more apologetic that he got caught, not that he sent it.
> He was going to send it out anyway, which I think is disagreeable to say
> the least.
>
> I say we forgive, but keep his account blocked.
>
> -brian

I say we block this -brian guy for hate mongering. Ok, not really, but I
can vouch for Kimball personally and it really disturbs me to see this
kind of response. It's one thing to block some guy from nigeria who
tries to get us to launder money for his aunt, and another when one of
our own (as you can verify by looking in the archives) makes an honest
mistake.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach