Need Member Input re: Kimball Larsen

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Wed Jul 29 17:05:53 MDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 16:49 -0600, Joel Finlinson wrote:
> Should that be Dear Mr. Jones?

Dear Mr. Finlinson,

Please, sir, I need your help. My uncle, the King of PLUG, has recently
been deposed by a military junta lead by second cousin. We must flee,
but can not trust our bankers to handle matters properly. My second
cousin is very bad! All bankers fear him!! You must help us to transfer
our family fortune and strategic penguin kibble supply out of the
country before it is too late. I am prepared to pay for your services.
This is great opportunity!!!

using enough of it." - Chris Maden