Rich People and Smart People

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Wed Jul 29 14:09:39 MDT 2009

On Wed, July 29, 2009 12:01, Lonnie Olson wrote:
> Kimball Larsen,
> I am extremely offended that you would use the PLUG mailing list to collect
email addresses for sending spam.  Please stop it, and remove all PLUG
members from all of your mailing lists.

> I have direct evidence it was you who is responsible, since it was your
server (mail.kimballlarsen.com) that sent it.  I also have strong
circumstantial evidence it was PLUG as the source of your email
> address harvest, since this address is only used for mailing lists, and you
are also a member of the PLUG list.

> Everyone else, beware, Kimball is a spammer even though he thinks "This
message is not spam".

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Lonnie. I have left a message with
Kimball. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more information regarding how
this happened. Apologies to all who got the unsolicited mail.

Until I can speak to Kimball directly, his mailman account has been suspended.
FYI - if you guys see this kinda stuff in the future please feel free to call
me and let me know.

-Ryan