Rich People and Smart People

Kimball Larsen kimball at kimballlarsen.com
Wed Jul 29 14:06:35 MDT 2009

First off, I've not been hiding.

Secondly, the list that was used for this mailing was not provided by
me, and I did not take time to review the contents of the list before
it was sent.

Third, I apologize to anyone who received this message in error - it
was truly a mistake.

I have heard independently from several other plug members (and,
indeed, other mailing lists as well) that this is going on.

I will happily approach the party responsible for sending the message
and demand they remove any plug email addresses.  I'll also look into
how those addresses got on the list in the first place.

In the mean time, I've suspended mailing rights for them, until this
is cleared up.

I hate spam as much as the next guy, and again, I apologize that this
has happened.

- Kimball
http://www.kimballlarsen.com