Rich People and Smart People

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Wed Jul 29 14:06:17 MDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Kyle Waters<unum at unum5.org> wrote:
> Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence.
>
> Thanks for bringing it to our attention that this is how he got our
> addresses, but lets assume it was an accident the first time....

I honestly tried very hard to come up with any possible excuse he had
for doing this, accident, or testing, or anything.

It was obvious he was using spamming software.  He purposely bought
and hosted a new domain to be advertised.  The only possible excuse is
he accidentally pointed the email address harvester at his email box
which has plug emails.  Although this excuse is so thin it's not
excusable.

--lonnie