Rich People and Smart People

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Wed Jul 29 13:59:37 MDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 13:53 -0600, Kyle Waters wrote:
> Thanks for bringing it to our attention that this is how he got our
> addresses, but lets assume it was an accident the first time....

He "accidentally" imported my email address into a mass mailing
application? It's not like the message was generated in Outlook with the
wrong BCC alias. It was sent by a special purpose mass mailer.

I'm only half kidding about suing. This is an actionable offense. By
myself, it's not worth the hassle. But if enough of us get together it
could be a serious mistake on his part. A lot will depend on how he
decides to respond once he's ready to come out of hiding.

using enough of it." - Chris Maden