Rich People and Smart People

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Wed Jul 29 13:01:46 MDT 2009

Kimball Larsen,
I am extremely offended that you would use the PLUG mailing list to
collect email addresses for sending spam.  Please stop it, and remove
all PLUG members from all of your mailing lists.

I have direct evidence it was you who is responsible, since it was
your server (mail.kimballlarsen.com) that sent it.  I also have strong
circumstantial evidence it was PLUG as the source of your email
address harvest, since this address is only used for mailing lists,
and you are also a member of the PLUG list.

Everyone else, beware, Kimball is a spammer even though he thinks
"This message is not spam".

--lonnie

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:53 AM, <service at coinforge.com> wrote:
SNIP
*Really annoying spam message*

> --
> This message is not spam.  You have elected to receive it by providing your
> contact information to our partners.
>
> If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,  visit
> To forward this message to someone visit
> http://phplist.coinforge.com//?p=forward&uid=ce2baa6a370c6eccd4457e473754b198&mid=8
>
> CoinForge.com
> 940 East Carol Street
> Meridian, ID 83646
>

> --
> Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

PS.
Evidence:
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 14si3125143yxe.104.2009.07.29.10.24.12;
        Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:24:12 -0700 (PDT)

$ whois kimballlarsen.com
   Name Server: NS1.KIMBALLLARSEN.COM
   Name Server: NS1.MIRIDIATECH.COM