Opportunities for GIS professionals

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Wed Jul 29 10:21:49 MDT 2009

Centeva is a Utah based business that specializes in providing process and technology analysis services to the Federal Government.

We have an opportunity to do some GIS mapping work in the Salt Lake City area, and we are looking for talent that we can draw on. We need intelligent people of all skill levels, from entry-level to senior. This is a long term project that will be implemented in phases. In addition to hiring a few full-time team members, we are building a database of local resources that we can draw on at various stages of this project. We will likely have opportunities for part-time and temporary engagement in addition to stable positions.

Skills we need on this project include:
* ERDAS
* ArcGIS and AML
* ENVI
* Experience designing and managing geospatial databases
* Web development experience (PHP, Python, or Perl)
* Adobe Flex development
* Linux systems administration
* MODUS Direct Broadcast equipment maintenance
* 2.4m X-band antenna system management

To apply, please send a resume to human.resources at centeva.com.

Feel free to give my contact information to interested parties with the necessary qualifications. I would be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you,

Richard Esplin

--
Richard Esplin | Director of Technology