Man

Scott Morris scottmorris at suseblog.com
Thu Jul 16 10:18:04 MDT 2009

You all are the real McCoy... I thought I knew a little about it, but
uh, I hadn't realized how little that was.  Thanks doesn't cover it.
Maybe I'll host a party and buy steak for everyone who made informative
comments.  Seriously, it seems that one cannot put a price on
maintaining the security of their systems.  And this you've certainly
empowered me to do, at least in some measure better than I was before
able to do.

Is everyone going to the Security Demonstration in Draper tonight at 7?

Oh, and Jason and Steve are welcome to comment.  That was a joke guys.
Come on.

Scott