Bluetooth Accelerometer

Sasha Pachev sasha at asksasha.com
Tue Jul 14 14:24:41 MDT 2009

A little off topic, but I believe more on topic than WiFi on Southwest :-)

I am looking for a 3-D accelerometer that can collect the data and
transmit it via Bluetooth. I looked online and found this:

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/ccg/resources/btacc/

This is perfect, and they even tell you how to make it. Unfortunately
I lack the EE background to follow the instructions, or even estimate
how long it would take somebody with the skills to make it or how much
it would cost in parts. It would be nice if something like this was
commercially available for a reasonable price.

Any thoughts, tips, suggestions are welcome.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting

Fast Running Blog.