Regional SPAM Blocking in Postfix

Brian J Rogers brian at thegamingkid.com
Fri Jul 10 06:40:35 MDT 2009

>> Those people should stop allowing themselves to be constantly nickled and
>> dimed and go to more customer-friendly institution... like a credit union.
>> Yeah, Zions Bank remembers who keeps them in business: suckers.
>>
>> Gosh!

Agreed. I banked there years ago. I got tired of the fees putting me at
a negative balance, so I paid it off and closed the account. They sent
me a letter about 8 months ago saying I owed them a few hundred dollars
more in fees even though the girl at the bank said I was clear when I
closed. The letter also said I was in collections on it. I called them
and fought it, took only 5 minutes for them to fold. I have never had
any issue with the credit union I'm at now, in fact all they do is tell
me I can do more things through them for free.

-Brian