July PLUG Meeting: Open Mic

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Mon Jul 6 11:55:16 MDT 2009

Date: July 8th, 2009
Time: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Location: Omniture, Inc.

PLUG:

"Open Mic" and social night. Come relax at a low-key summer meeting. We will
have a windows system available with putty on it (that's what is built in to
the conference room, don't get too upset). SSH in to your system, pop up a
browser, give us a quick demo of what you're doing. Please come with at least
one thing to share (even if it is really simple, don't be shy). After we run
out of discussion items we'll relax with some pool in the Omniture "Living
Room" and compare Sarah Palin to programming languages.

-Ryan