What gets you out to a PLUG meeting?

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Fri Jan 16 23:52:52 MST 2009

+++ William Attwood [11/12/08 10:42 -0700]:
> Nagios-- Basic Setup
> -- Basic Administration
> -- Hosts, Commands, Plug Ins

William:

Does PLUG ever hold any lunch meetings here in Midvale or Sandy area? I'd
like to get involved again. I know just enough to be dangerous, but I want
to expand my knowledge and need help setting things up for back up, and
other issues for my business and for my wife's too.

Is this something for PLUG, or should I get in touch with SLLUG folks
instead?

Scott
--
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho

Sandy Chiropractic Office		Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.566.5428				MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300				PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com			Sandy, Utah 84091-1154