January PLUG Meeting: Parrot - Scheduling Issues

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Thu Jan 15 14:10:55 MST 2009

On Wed, January 14, 2009 17:15, Barry Roberts wrote:
> I could trade.  I'm scheduled for next month, but I'm ready to go tonight.
>
> Barry

Just a follow up. Stephen wasn't able to make it, we certainly understand.
I've talked with him, and he is still willing to present. Barry will be
presenting on git February 11th. Based on feedback last night, I suspect there
is a lot of interest surrounding git. No pressure Barry! ;-)

PLUG has Stephen rescheduled for March 11th (baring any unforeseen
entanglements). We appreciate his willingness to present.

We are looking at April/May for a possible home automation/Linux/control 4
demo (if we can twist Ryan Erickson's arm far enough). There were a few other
_really_ good meeting ideas floating around last night, if anyone would like
to post them in new threads perhaps we can get things organized.

-Ryan