Instructure is Looking for Developers

Devlin Daley devlin at instructure.com
Thu Jan 15 13:20:00 MST 2009

At this early stage of a startup, communication and ensuring that
everyone is on the same page is paramount. One way to accomplish that
is to be in pretty much the same room. Our preference would be someone
who can participate at the office regularly. That said, if someone was
a great fit with the company, we'd re-evaluate.

-- Devlin