Instructure is Looking for Developers

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Jan 15 00:10:16 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 15:38 -0700, Devlin Daley wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Doran L. Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com> wrote:
> > Well, a little more background would be VERY helpful.
> >
> > Are you looking for hardware engineers, software engineers, web
> > developers, web designers, database architects, IT people, what?
>
> We're looking for people who can fill a few of those slots :)
>
> This is a web application, so definitely looking for web developers
> and web designers. Database and IT, for sure, but will definitely need
> to be able to contribute in other ways. Hardware engineers, well, a
> ways down the road we'll need to look at building appliances, but for
> now a hardware engineer with a passion for web development would be
> great too :)

In other words, you're an early stage start up. Any applicant with a
single specialty neatly stamped on his forehead would probably be better
off waiting until after your business is firmly established.

--
When you tell me I should give proprietary software a fair technical
evaluation because its features are so nice, what you are actually doing