Instructure is Looking for Developers

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Jan 14 15:00:35 MST 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Devlin Daley <devlin at instructure.com> wrote:
> We've received a seed round of funding from our esteemed PLUG
> colleague, Josh Coates.

Do you hear that?  That's the sound of a thousand geeks wondering if
Josh will give them seed money to fund their great idea ;)

I join Doran in wondering what kind of skillset you're looking for.
Also, are you interested in getting work done on a contract basis?

Lastly, and kind of off topic, I co-founded Izeni (
http://www.izeni.com/ ) with my business-minded brother Jordan (A.K.A.
Jordy) and we've chosen the bootstrapping method in place of seed
money.  It's been both good and bad.  Good because it keeps us focused
on getting revenue.  Bad because... well, ask my wife :)

Good luck with your endeavors and let us know of your needs.

Gabe