Instructure is Looking for Developers

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Wed Jan 14 14:35:29 MST 2009

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 13:43:12 Devlin Daley wrote:
> We've received a seed round of funding from our esteemed PLUG
> colleague, Josh Coates.

Good job. If Josh is willing to put some money down, it's worth
something.

> We're looking to bring in some more people. Let me know if you're
> interested.

Well, a little more background would be VERY helpful.

Are you looking for hardware engineers, software engineers, web
developers, web designers, database architects, IT people, what?

If you've already established a development platform, what language(s)
should interested people be fluent in?

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Juvenile court to try shooting defendant"