January PLUG Meeting: Parrot - Scheduling Issues

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Wed Jan 14 13:51:24 MST 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 20:29 -0700, Stephen Weeks wrote:
> Please direct all complaints and hate mail to sjansen.

I intend to be at the Plug meeting tonight. I wouldn't be able to do
more than about 3 minutes on Parrot, I'm not ready to do my SELinux
follow up, and I haven't been able to think of another fun topic yet.
But if y'all want to come and throw things at me, that'd be cool.

Hopefully Stephen will be able to join us before I black out.

--
When you tell me I should give proprietary software a fair technical
evaluation because its features are so nice, what you are actually doing