iTunes?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Sun Jan 11 13:06:30 MST 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 10:37 -0700, Barry Roberts wrote:

Actually, I'm not sure what you wrote. Either your Thunderbird
configuration must be messed, or you did a really miserable job of
editing your reply. I'm leaning toward it being a problem with
Thunderbird because I don't see why you would have produced the
following message deliberately:

http://plug.org/pipermail/plug/2009-January/033046.html

--
When you tell me I should give proprietary software a fair technical
evaluation because its features are so nice, what you are actually doing