iTunes?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 21:41:54 MST 2009

Barry Roberts wrote:
> Michael Torrie wrote:
>> I've yet to see something that I wanted that wasn't at Amazon or
>> Rhapsody.
> /me sighs.
>
> I guess I'll just have to keep a list of songs I want that are NOT on
> amazon.com and when the list gets long enough I'll pay for a month of
> emusic.com or rhapsody.com.

Umm, Rhapsody sells mp3s for $.99 a song... No subscription needed.  The
subscription is only if you want stream on demand.  You do need to
create an account to use rhapsody (just as you do with amazon or
itunes), which is free.  Then you're allowed to stream 15 songs a month
(for free), or buy mp3s as you will.  Seems like what you want, isn't it?