Utah Open Source Conference 2009?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Sat Jan 10 19:59:05 MST 2009

On Saturday 10 January 2009 17:45:59 Kenneth Burgener wrote:
> On 1/10/2009 5:12 PM, Doran L. Barton wrote:
> >> The Provo Linux Users' Group (PLUG) appears to maintain a mailing list
> >> for UTOSC:
> >
> > These are unrelated to UTOSC.com, the site for the Utah Open Source
> > Conference.
>
> Any one know when and where the Uutah Open Source Conference will be
> held in 2009??

We haven't made any decisions yet on, well, anything, except that there will
be a 2009 conference.

It's very safe to assume the conference will be held around the same timeframe
as the last two conferences. That is, August-September.

What little has been said (that I've heard or read), it would seem we're
thinking UTOSC 2009 will be at a more conventional conference venue (or a more
conferencial convention venue) like a hotel, conference center, or similar.
But, anything can happen in the next few months as we start planning for it.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Milk drinkers are turning to powder"