Utah Open Source Conference 2009?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Sat Jan 10 19:59:05 MST 2009

On Saturday 10 January 2009 17:45:59 Kenneth Burgener wrote:
> On 1/10/2009 5:12 PM, Doran L. Barton wrote:
> >> The Provo Linux Users' Group (PLUG) appears to maintain a mailing list
> >> for UTOSC:
> >
> > These are unrelated to UTOSC.com, the site for the Utah Open Source
> > Conference.
> Any one know when and where the Uutah Open Source Conference will be
> held in 2009??

We haven't made any decisions yet on, well, anything, except that there will
be a 2009 conference.

It's very safe to assume the conference will be held around the same timeframe
as the last two conferences. That is, August-September.

What little has been said (that I've heard or read), it would seem we're
thinking UTOSC 2009 will be at a more conventional conference venue (or a more
conferencial convention venue) like a hotel, conference center, or similar.
But, anything can happen in the next few months as we start planning for it.

fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Milk drinkers are turning to powder"
    -- Headline seen in newspaper