iTunes?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:56:28 MST 2009

Daniel C. wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
>> several places have as good or better prices and a selection that rivals
>> iTunes Store
>
> Can you name some of your favorites?  I've avoided buying music online
> until this happened.  Apparently I stopped paying attention in the
> interim.

The two main ones are Amazon.com and rhapsody.com.  I've heard that even
Napster sells MP3s now.  There was one other place I used once that was
almost a subscription system.  So many dollars would let you download up
to x number of mp3s per month.  I can't remember what that store was,
but it had a lot of foreign music and indie stuff on it, music which is
often harder to find elsewhere.

Right now, between Amazon and Rhapsody, I'd be surprised if there was a
lot of music that iTunes had that they didn't.