Broken mailing list?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Sat Jan 10 17:12:49 MST 2009

On Saturday 10 January 2009 16:33:05 James F. Carroll wrote:
> The Provo Linux Users' Group (PLUG) appears to maintain a mailing list for
> UTOSC:
>
> However, the mailing list archives appears broken:
> http://utosc.org/pipermail/utosc/

These are unrelated to UTOSC.com, the site for the Utah Open Source
Conference.

> Finally, using a search engine, I found the public website:
> http://blog.utos.org/

yes, that's for the Utah Open Source Foundation.

If you're interested in the conference, go to http://2008.utosc.com/.

www.utos.org does redirect to blog.utos.org.

> Can we get the archives back up?  Is PLUG still hosting the list?  If not,
> will you please remove the link from the mailing list
> page<http://plug.org/mailman/listinfo> ?

This UTOSC list you're referring to is an ancient list for the Utah Open
Source Consortium that was organized many, many years ago. I don't think the
contents of that list would be of much interest to you.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Hospitals are sued by 7 foot doctors"