Broken mailing list?

James F. Carroll jcarroll at
Sat Jan 10 16:33:05 MST 2009

The Provo Linux Users' Group (PLUG) appears to maintain a mailing list for

However, the mailing list archives appears broken:

When I try to access the root (, it requests a
password and after failing forwards to the following blank page.

Finally, using a search engine, I found the public website:

Will you please redirect to the blog, or some more appropriate
publicly-accessible website?

PLUG Admin,
Can we get the archives back up?  Is PLUG still hosting the list?  If not,
will you please remove the link from the mailing list
page<> ?

James Carroll

Research Assistant
Configurable Computing Lab