Please take this 30 second survey for my school project.

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Thu Jan 8 08:39:33 MST 2009

"Doran L. Barton" <fozz at iodynamics.com> writes:

> I'm reading 7H right now and I think it's pretty dang  nice even if it's going
> on 20 years.
>
> Last year, I read "Leadership and Self Deception," produced by another Utah
> company: The Arbinger Institute. I think companies should consider making this
> mandatory reading upon employment, especially where employee relationship
> dynamics are critical to the company's success. But, most of what this book
> teaches is found in the 7H book as well, only from a different approach.

What's interesting is 7 Habits is kind of a secular rehash of a previous
book he wrote, "The Spiritual Roots of Human Relations".  My dad had
that lying around and I read it at some point, so when I finally got
around to checking what all the hype surrounding 7H was about I found it
all oddly familiar.

                --Levi