Please take this 30 second survey for my school project.

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Jan 6 22:42:14 MST 2009

On Friday 02 January 2009 12:16:18 Kyle Waters wrote:
> I still say "Seven Habbits" is the much better book.  The ideas of
> circle of influence and attentive listening have made all the difference
> in my life, but I think Covey explains them both much better.

I'm reading 7H right now and I think it's pretty dang  nice even if it's going
on 20 years.

Last year, I read "Leadership and Self Deception," produced by another Utah
company: The Arbinger Institute. I think companies should consider making this
mandatory reading upon employment, especially where employee relationship
dynamics are critical to the company's success. But, most of what this book
teaches is found in the 7H book as well, only from a different approach.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to