Website designer

James Lance james at thelances.net
Tue Jan 6 21:45:10 MST 2009

Sorry for the cross posting.

I'm in need of a web designer for a short contract job.  I have a
layout and general feel for a site, but it was done primarily in
tables and isn't as flexible as I'd like for it to be.  I've been
meaning to fix it for 6 months now, and still haven't had the time.

I'd also like the design spruced up a bit with some graphics.

So the first thing that I need is for some one to update our site.
I'd also like to get a bit of data entry.  We are going to need half a
dozen pages or so (about, contact, history that sort of thing)  we
have the content so it shouldn't be a big deal.  I'd like to get it
done as soon as possible.

If you are interested please send me an email off the list.

-James Lance
james at thelances.net