Please take this 30 second survey for my school project.

Kyle Waters unum at
Fri Jan 2 12:16:18 MST 2009

Clint Savage wrote:
> This is an excellent book and I suggest anyone who wishes to improve
> their lives should read it.  I regularly recommend this book and tell
> them how it changed my life.  It really did.  I applied just a few of
> the many simple straightforward concepts and I was reaping the
> benefits.
> If you haven't read it, go buy it.  It's worth reading twice, or maybe
> even once a year.

I still say "Seven Habbits" is the much better book.  The ideas of
circle of influence and attentive listening have made all the difference
in my life, but I think Covey explains them both much better.