mysql load, help with ideas related to local cache

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Wed Feb 25 18:45:06 MST 2009

Watching it throughout the day it looks like NDO runs via its daemon, and
does insert to the same table as the selects are running from.  It also does
deletes, occasionally.  We ran out of our 100 connection limit about 4 times
today and each of these times the inserts and deletes where running.  I'll
keep ya'll posted if I get to the bottom of this, but I think there is
something else going on that I'm still missing...