New Server Hardware Recommendations?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Feb 19 09:26:46 MST 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 09:11 -0700, Dennis Muhlestein wrote:
> I'm sure there are other many hosting options with many different price
> points.

Unless you need the horse power of EC2, it's _way_ more expensive than
some of the available options. I've been a Linode customer for about 7
years. The price, flexibility and reliability is unbeatable.

--
When you tell me I should give proprietary software a fair technical
evaluation because its features are so nice, what you are actually doing