Mail Servers - Dual Delivery?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Feb 13 09:38:23 MST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM, William Attwood <wattwood at gmail.com> wrote:
>   How can I accomplish this? Do I need a primary mail server that directs
> depending on what the e-mail address is?

I think this may be your only option if not using sub-domains:

http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?answer=77182

"Once mail reaches Google, your email routing settings can be applied
to deliver mail to various destinations that you've specified."

It's *not* available on the standard edition, but it sounds like
you're not using that anyway.  BTW, I've never used it, so I'm not
really sure if it's what you're looking for.

Gabe