BlueHost Job Opening

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Tue Feb 10 11:10:35 MST 2009

BlueHost is looking for more Perl Dev's.  Plenty of work to do,
profitable company that's still growing well.  Send resume's to the
contact info in the post:
-----

companies in the world, is looking for a junior, mid-level and senior
perl developers. Projects range from building and enhancing internal
tools, to reporting and tracking, to control panel enhancements,
system enhancements, integrating 3rd party services, and other
user-facing tools. Come work with other talented Perl developers
pushing the envelope in a friendly, environment.

Benefits include 3 weeks paid vacation, full insurance, and a good
work environment. If you feel you meet the above requirements we would
love to talk with you and set up an interview. Even if you are
satisfied at your current position we would VERY much like to meet you
and show you what we have to offer a talented perl programmer like
yourself!
Required skills:
1) At least 3 years experience as a perl developer
2) Must be Knowledgeable with linux and basic system administration
3) Must be competent developing web applications and system utilities
4) Must be able to create perl modules
5) Must be competent with object oriented perl
6) Must be able to stay on task and accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
URL for more information: 	http://www.bluehost.com/
Contact information: 	If you are interested please send a resume to
jim or dhandy at bluehost.com, or call Jim at 801-765-9400 x255.

--
Jayce^

The Cloud is my Platform