[jobs] Myriad Pharmaceuticals System Administrator

Tim Morris tdmorris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:41:15 MST 2009

I never did find any takers for my everything-must-go equipment give away
last month.  Hopefully there will be more interest for this.

This will be in the newspaper and it's up on craigslist, but I wanted to
spread the word to PLUG.

Myriad Pharmaceuticals is looking for (2) qualified applicants to work
full-time as a System Administrators to design, implement or migrate,
administer hardware and software systems (Windows/Redhat/Sun/VMware/Oracle,
network/Foundry, VOIP, storage, backup, etc.); document systems and
processes; detect and resolve problems; maintain user accounts; resolve user
requests; train users and cross-train IT staff individually and in groups as
needed.

For consideration, candidates must have 4-6 or more years of progressively
responsible related work in desktop and server systems or equivalent.
For more information and to apply, please visit:

http://snipurl.com/mpi-sa

You can email me directly if you have questions about the position, but
applications have to come through the page previously mentioned.

Thanks,

Tim Morris
Manager, IS&T
Myriad Pharmaceuticals