[jobs] Jr. Positions available

Grant Robinson santiago at mr-r.net
Thu Feb 5 10:37:16 MST 2009

I received this from a technical recruiter this morning.  I am passing
it along for anyone who might be looking for a gig.

Grant

------------- Being forwarded Message -------------

Thanks again for your time this morning.  I have a client in the Salt
Lake area that is looking for a front-end PHP developer who has worked
with search engine optimization.  Pay range is about $50-60K.  I also
have another client located in Salt Lake that is hiring for a junior
level database developer working with PHP and MySQL.  Pay range is
$40-50K.

Feel free to pass this along to anyone that you feel may be
interested.  Thanks for your help and have a great day!
Paul Hanson
Recruiting Manager
448 East 6400 South, Suite 140
Salt Lake City, UT 84107