[jobs] Jr. Positions available

Grant Robinson santiago at mr-r.net
Thu Feb 5 10:37:16 MST 2009

I received this from a technical recruiter this morning.  I am passing
it along for anyone who might be looking for a gig.

------------- Being forwarded Message -------------

Thanks again for your time this morning.  I have a client in the Salt
Lake area that is looking for a front-end PHP developer who has worked
with search engine optimization.  Pay range is about $50-60K.  I also
have another client located in Salt Lake that is hiring for a junior
level database developer working with PHP and MySQL.  Pay range is

Feel free to pass this along to anyone that you feel may be
interested.  Thanks for your help and have a great day!
Paul Hanson
Recruiting Manager
448 East 6400 South, Suite 140
Salt Lake City, UT 84107