git bisect

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Wed Feb 4 18:54:04 MST 2009

The latest edition of LWN has a really interesting article discussing
git bisect run. I mention this because of the upcoming Plug
presentation.

I'd include a link, but the article is currently only available to
paying subscribers. It should be available for free in one week, just in
time for Plug.

(BTW: I highly recommend an LWN subscription. It's worth every penny.)

--
When you tell me I should give proprietary software a fair technical
evaluation because its features are so nice, what you are actually doing