ctags, cscope, etc.

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Mon Feb 2 17:03:24 MST 2009

I recall attendind a PLUG presentation several years ago which discussed
ctags, cscope, and other tools.  Since it was so long ago, I can't
really remember anything that they discussed.  Does anyone have any
recommendations about using source code tools with Vim?  I'm
particularly interested in those that have support for multiple
languages, since I use more Python than C.

It looks like ctags has good support for a variety of languages, but
cscope has more features overall, and I'm sure I'm not aware of
everything out there.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/