Server Temperature Monitor?

Kimball Larsen kimball at
Mon Feb 2 12:50:18 MST 2009

Ok, I've learned a bit more:
I'm running Ubuntu (latest) with a 2.6.24 stock kernel
This is using the AMD K8 device for core temp readings
My server's motherboard is: TYAN Tiger K8SSA S3850
One chip that sensors-detect is not able to help with is: Analog
Devices ADT7476
"Note: there is no driver for Analog Devices ADT7476 yet.
Check for updates."

So... I'm looking into IPMI.

- Kimball