Tricky Cat-5 Wiring

Joe C v2joecr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:01:25 MST 2009

Some things that I've found handy in the past

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_tape

6 foot long drill bits

A string with a nut attached to it for weight (use gravity as a friend)

I do not pull cable any longer I only did it for one job in which I
discovered that I'm claustrophobic. So sorry I don't have the above
mentioned tools as they were not my property ever. But the last one is
cheap & easy to do assuming you don't have anything blocking you..