In need of some fans

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Tue Dec 22 09:50:31 MST 2009

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Dallin Jones <squitoey at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 22, 2009, at 9:05 AM, Nicholas Leippe wrote:
>
> > Try MAS Computers a bit past 800 N Orem on State street. (It moved to
> > the East side).
> > A new guy bought it a few years back and he really knows his stuff and
> > is a great guy.
> > Has a lot of parts you won't normally find.
> >
> > Failing that you could try Aroma near State and Univ. Pkwy, if they're
> > still around.
>
> Aroma has been gone for 5-6 years now. It seems like a lot of the good
> places go out of business.
>
> Dallin Jones

Thanks all. I'll be calling around a bit today :)  I'll let ya'll know if I
find any good priced fans locally.  I may put in some 20mm deep fans in
place of the 10mm if I can find a decent price on them as Kimball mentioned.

My biggest issue is that I have 12 5.25 hdd bays and eventually I know all
the fans are going to need to be replaced.  It is also hard to spend more
then 2-3$ for a fan when the original enclosure was only 12$ with the fan.